Monday 19 September 2011

German market

I had the opportunity to work as a volunteer in the FIG Trampoline & Tumbling World Championships. It's an experience I cannot forget in a hurry. I had the opportunity to work with a large team of event managers and above all met delegates from different countries, I had never had such opportunity before. it was a great event which gave me a great exposure to event managing, planing, organization and team work. The program added colour to my study in Birmingham and gave me another edge in my CV. I watched the gymnast perform and took several pictures and met new folks. I don't want to mentions names because I have more than enough to mention. 


Luckily for me after the first day of voluntary service, when I was returning home, I passed through the German market. I was overwhelmed at the traffic of people present at the venue. So much to mention, I saw people using jars to drink beer and the whole environment was just fun and fun and fun. Burgers, barbecues, pizza and hot dog snack were all over. Different traders of all manner of products. Different bars and pub was erected with different iconic images on their top. Indeed I was tired after the program but deliberately pop in to know what's going on there, I wish I took a picture of the event. I'm glad I didn't miss it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment