Sunday 11 December 2011

Settling down

Settling down was quite easy for me since I made a booking for accommodation on campus but needed to do some shopping to make the room take an homely shape. Registration process wasn't tedious since most of the processes had being completed on-line, all I needed to do was just to tender my academic certificates for validation. The registration process was actually stress free.

Academic work started early October and the method of teaching was good and the environment was conducive for learning. Although I thought I was going to have accent issues with the instructors but got over it so quick. All the lecturers were perfect in speaking and they are always ready to entertain your non-silly and silly questions, "asking questions is an important ingredient for the curious mind".

Well, my expectations were met nearly in all areas. The student guild welcoming programmes were wholesome (I visited Alton towers and it's indeed an experience) and the academic calendar had a perfect timing and organization. When I realised I will take my first term exam before Christmas from the academic calendar, I was initially unhappy thinking it's too soon but later loved the idea because I don't have to spend my Christmas vacation with the mindset sounding an alarm to me that Examination is coming SOON. So from the beginning of the term, the business got started and I had to sit tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment