Sunday 11 December 2011

The Special dinner


Yea, am glad to write this section of my post. I was invited by the Solihull Rotary Club for a dinner alongside some other students. Words cannot express the reception we got from the host. We were all celebrated and entertained. So much to eat, wine and drink, I met many Rotarians and really had fun. The students invited were from different countries and some of us shared our cultural values with the curious Rotarians. They were so glad to have us and I never regretted attending. I met elderly folks there and the students from Aston University whom I have never met in the Uni. 


Different wine were made available, name the colour and you can have it in abundance. Cakes of different recipe and fruit salad to balance the diet. We were educated on the vision and mission of the Rotary club and was also giving an open check to pioneer the youth version of the Rotary club in the University since Aston didn't have one. However, application is still in progress for the institution to grant it. So far so good, I have had a good fraction of life in Birmingham but I know there's still to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment