Sunday 11 December 2011

Christmas around the corner

So many signs will create an awareness for Christmas once December arrives, streets and lanes will take on decorations, trees will receive electric illuminations, stores will begin Christmas offers and sale, jingles on TVs will multiply and most especially the weather will tell, Snow. I can't really wait to experience Christmas, well not just Christmas but a white Christmas. I learnt it was a white Christmas last year and I will be so glad for nature to re-occur this year also.

A close friend of mine had his birthday celebration early December and I though of getting him a gift. I dashed to the city centre (Bull ring) to just get him anything lovely. While I was navigating through the city centre from store to stores, I saw people waiting along barricaded path that cut across the major roads but my curiosity never led me to ask this time about the reason for their gathering. All of a sudden, I had jingles and realised a Christmas awareness was being made. Different people in different costumes such as angels, snowman, Santa claus, cartoon characters and so on with Christmas jingles and different brocaded auto-mobiles. Check out the video, I did a recording this time.





I splitted the video so that viewers don't miss out on any instead of watching a long video. It has been a great experience so far in Birmingham. Presently preparing for my first term exam and I have being trying to avoid catching fun because I like going to the city centre and if time is not properly managed here, you won't spend it judiciously. See you guys later

No comments:

Post a Comment