Tuesday 3 April 2012

International office Scholarship Reception

I couldn't believe it when I realised I didn't update my blog with the international office scholarship reception that took place in February. It was really an outstanding event. Many students appeared in their native apparels although I intend to do the same but eventually went corporately dressed. I met so many folks from other countries, its really a program all students will like to attend but it's a pity that only students offered scholarship were invited. I hope you will get scholarship and be part of the program come next year. I have some pictures for you to see to have a feeling of how the program went. Guess what? I shook hands with the VC Professor Julia King.






Adetayo Adewale and VC Professor Julia King


Scholars and Liza Rodger (The white lady in blue top)





Myself and my coursemates.

No comments:

Post a Comment