Tuesday 3 April 2012

My plans for Easter Break


Hmnnnn, believe I will say I don't have a plan yet because I have so many plans and I haven't decided which of the trips I will like to take. Since my resumption, I have hardly had time to go different trips aside the Alton Towers I visited. However I have plans to travel to London (Imagine I haven't being to London and I'm in UK) and visit Bath also. However I also have a pending visit to pay to cousin in Cardiff city, all these in plan but haven't executed any yet. Atleast one of them will be executed in this Easter break. I will keep you posted and I promise to return with pictures. Many students has travelled back home for the break but I'm here in Birmingham relaxing and catching my fun anyway coupled with the beautiful weather we have now.


No comments:

Post a Comment