Wednesday 20 June 2012

Birthday celebration all through June

Recently I observed I have so much friends that are born in the month of June. I mean I have loads of friends. Peradventure you do not know what that means, it simply means I have attended different buffets for different celebrants.
There's a Restaurant called Jimmy Spices which I heard about when I newly came into Birmingham but never had the opportunity to go there. Fortunately for me, one of my friends, a close one this time had his birthday get-together at Jimmy Spices. It was really a nice time. It's being fun for me in the month of June and I intend to maximize this period to the fullest. Aston University is really a place to be, it gives you an opportunity to live a balanced lifestyle without stress. I was at Wolverhampton recently also to say hi to a friend who God recently added a baby boy to his family. I caught my fun there also. Birmingham can't wait to receive you guys. It's not all about the academic, it's a balanced life style. To everything, there's a season. Make use of each that comes your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment