Wednesday 20 June 2012

Summer time....

Believe me the summer weather has being brilliant so far in Birmingham, you can't get anything better than this. The weather became so mild that I had to always go out with my sunglasses each day. Although, quite funny that rain still shower during this season nevertheless the weather has being very friendly. Now I can wear my shorts, go out without a jacket and even return home late because the day gets brighter as the night draws near (Longer day, shorter night) 
Planning to take a trip to either Romania or Amsterdam, still trying to decide as part of my summer vacation. I get various offers from Studentbeans to get a trip for a good deal. Mind you, there had being many offers in the stores now to equip yourself for the summer, this off-course occurs every year so you can't miss it when you come around, coupled with your student discount, it's really a time to gather  quite much and upgrade your wardrobe. I wish I could catch the whole fun but I am still working on my project. Catch ya later folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment